Mark Weir is an icon. He’s the tough man of modern mountain biking. The grimacing guy, charging down an ugly stretch of trail at ungodly speeds. The guy who kept pronouncing The Coming of Enduro long before anyone even took the notion seriously. And, despite his getting a bit grey in the beard, Mark Weir is also still one of the fastest riders on the scene.
Weir, however, is a hell of a lot more complicated–and interesting–than any and all of that. This short film begins to shed a bit of light on that fact, but this is just the beginning.
Keep your eyes peeled here for a longer feature story on Mark Weir. In the meantime, click play.
February 7, 2024
Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. He has 5 decades of study, research and exploration Into the interface between ancient mysteries and modern science
January 4, 2024
Watch the film here: www.filmsforchange.stream/programs/8-billion-angels Today, humanity’s demand for resources vastly exceeds nature’s ability to supply them. Food, water, climate and extinction emergencies are unfolding before our eyes. 8 BILLION ANGELS
December 17, 2023
The Mamos call to the Arctic Arctic Circle Harpa Reykjavík October 19, 2023 The Mamos of La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, representatives of the Kaggabba Nation in Colombia, also known as the Kogi, have requested to travel to the Arctic North starting
November 17, 2023
shares his Near-Death Experience, occurring while ice climbing in the Canadian Rocky Mountains on the Icefields Parkway. Peter and his friend went on a day ice climbing expedition in the mountains and were trapped unexpectedly overnight. Peter froze to death a
November 6, 2023
A frog and a mockingbird changed Paul Hawken’s life, kindling a devotion to protect and restore nature. Now, as one of the world’s preeminent environmentalists, he advocates for regeneration — a calling and action plan for the world to come toget
October 18, 2023
You are only aware of 10% of your mind. The remaining 90% of your mind is your subconscious. This is the hidden part of the mind which controls everything in the body, like telling your heart to beat without you being aware of it. It also contains all of your