Tsu Social & Payment Network is a new breed of social network that literally pays you to use it like you would Facebook. The more posts you create and the more people you invite to your network determines how many organic post views your profile generates, which determines your pay. The company takes 10% of revenue and distributes the remaining 90% among it’s users.

In order to join, you need an invite code. So here is one to get you started: https://www.tsu.co/EtherealExposition

Once you join, you’ll receive your own invite code to help your friends get on the site.

Right now earnings are small, but the potential for growth is exponential given the success of companies like Facebook and Twitter who never even paid their users.

Category:

Living nature